By the end of the week, when my creativity is fading, and my patience is running out, all I want to do is come home and throw together and easy but yummy meal. This is easier said than done...until now! This kielbasa hash is so easy, so delicious, and takes less than 15 minutes to prepare...this is my kind of Thursday night meal! With its loads of veggies, great protein, and cauliflower rice to thicken the dish, it is a stomach pleaser, and delicious as Friday lunch leftovers!
package Jenny O's Turkey Kielbasa
1 cup cherry tomatoes( cut in half)
1 bag of spinach
1 head of cauliflower pulsed into rice
1/2 of a butternut squash diced into pieces
salt and pepper to taste
1. Take you kielbasa and cut it into quarter sized pieces.
2. Begin to sauté them in a big pan with a little bit of EVOO.
3. Once nice and warm, add in your butternut squash. Cook this for about 5 minutes.
4. Add in your cauliflower rice and cherry tomatoes and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Then add in your spinach at the end when everything is already cooked. Spinach takes only a minute to sauté and so it needs to be the last thing to go into your pan.
6. Season to taste and serve!